I'm building a business application which will support multiple Loan products.
for eg: Home Loan, Car Loan, Personal Loan, E-commerce Loan.
The major steps involved are :
- Onboarding (Generating Lead)
- User Info (and Verification)
- Loan Info (Credibility)
- Disbursement
An example of the business flow is :
Customer comes on-board, registers his mobile number, verifies it with OTP
fills his personal information (validate it)
provides the loan amount
check loan credibility
Allocate funds (after XYZ validations)
Provide Bank Account details
Verify Bank Account (only after you have abc information)
Do eKYC
Disburse
Now, I'm building the same using Django REST Framework for building Web APIs. However, there's a concern.
In another product of ours, the flow can be different. Step 4 and Step 6 can be interchanged, but Step 7 need to be done at the same position. Basically, I should have the flexibility to reshuffle the activities (nodes).
As of right now, the APIs written (although modular) is specific for only one product. How can I use DRF as a workflow approach? or use any library on top of DRF that can govern the flow.