How can I add an arrow which lets me click and go through all my tabs.
I know I can add multiple tabs in one tabbox and click thorugh each tab to see each table.
But is there a way to design the UI such that I can scroll through entire page using arrows and see next tabbox
Want to change above to this
EDIT added reproducible code that uses modules and allows users to create as many tables based on slider
chartTableBoxUI <- function(id) {
ns <- NS(id)
div(
tags$div(DTOutput(ns("chart"))),
tags$div(DTOutput(ns("table")))
)
}
chartTableBox <- function(input, output, session) {
ns <- session$ns
vals <- reactiveValues()
observeEvent(input$chart_rows_selected,{
vals$sel<- (input$chart_rows_selected)
})
output$chart <- renderDT({
DT::datatable(
mtcars,options = list(
dom='t', pageLength = 5)
)
})
output$table <- renderDT({
DT::datatable(
mtcars[vals$sel, 1:3],options = list(dom='t')
)
})
}
library(shiny)
library(shinydashboard)
library(tidyverse)
library(highcharter)
library(DT)
library(shinyjs)
ui <- fluidPage(
fluidRow(
tags$head(
tags$link(rel="stylesheet", type="text/css",
href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/slick-carousel/1.9.0/slick-theme.css"),
tags$link(rel="stylesheet", type="text/css",
href="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/slick-carousel/1.9.0/slick.css"),
tags$script(type="text/javascript",
src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/slick-carousel/1.9.0/slick.js"),
tags$script(HTML(
"$(document).ready(function(){
$('#tables').slick({
arrows: true,
dots:true
});
});")),
tags$style(HTML(
"#tables .slick-prev {
position:absolute;
top:65px;
left:-100px;
}
#tables .slick-next {
position:absolute;
top:95px;
left:-100px;
}
.slick-prev:before, .slick-next:before {
color:red !important;
}
.content {
margin: auto;
padding: 20px;
width: 80%;
}"))
),
sliderInput("dr", "Num of tables:",
min = 0, max = 12,
value = 2),
uiOutput("tabs")
#verbatimTextOutput("dr2")
)
)
server <- function(input, output, session) {
for(i in 1:5)
callModule(chartTableBox,i)
output$tabs <- renderUI({
num_tables<- input$dr
tags$div(class="content",
tags$div(id="tables",
lapply(1:num_tables,chartTableBoxUI)
))
})
}
shinyApp(ui, server)



