I have a data set consists of number of page views in 6 months for 30k customers. It also consists of following:
- Number of unique OS used
- Number of unique Browsers user
- Number of unique cookies used All these numbers are taken over a period of six months.
Now I did try to do a normal test using:
from scipy.stats import normaltest
k2, p = normaltest(df)
print(p)
Which returns 0.0 meaning the data is not following normal distribution.
Now I want to know why is that? I thought that generally as the size increases, we see normal distribution in data, since the data has a size of 30k I was not able to understand why it was not normally distributed.
I did try converting them into Z score, but still no luck. Can I transform my data such that I can have a normal distribution? Is there any method using which I can do that?