I've inherited an application created by people who are no longer working for my employer and I'm looking into a printing issue where the output (slightly) falls off the page.
It should be:
But it comes out like this:
I've added the black borders for legibility on this page.
So as you can see, the print is shifted slightly to the right and to the bottom, so that it surpasses the allowed boundaries.
My question
I'm going through the code, looking for options that may cause this, but I'm drawing a blank right now.
Option A (ideal solution):
Any ideas on what may be causing this shift to the right-bottom?
Option B
Any idea how I can shrink the scaling of what's being printed, so that the content no longer falls off the page?
Let me know if you need code to help clear out what's going on (I can't narrow things down enough up front to post any).

