I just know a little bit about Javascript, I'm not a programmer yet.
I created a Ninja Forms to be used in my Wordpress site. When a user fills out the 4 fields of the form and press Submit, I need those data to appear always in the frontend ( in their 4 specific places I've created in html), and the last one submitted overwrite to the previous one.
Ninja is saving the data in wp_postmeta like this:
**meta_key** **meta_value**
_field_12 (the first of the values I want appear in frontend)
_field_13 (the second one)
_field_14 (the third one)
_field_15 (the fourth one)
_form_id 1 (always the same value)
_seq_num 3 (increase 1 every time Submit is pressed)
How can I do it? I know is out of my range without PHP knowledge but, can someone give me some trick? Is there a plugin to get it?
Help, please
