I am sending app usage analytics events to Fabric and Firebase. Together with the event, I am also sending another value (an example event type is font_selection and the value I pass is which font the user selects - this is a number that tells me which font was used). I was using Fabric events and I could see which fonts were being used more or less when I selected the font_selection event (I could see numbers for each different font).
Since the Fabric functionality is being moved to Firebase, I started checking the Analytics section in Firebase. Unfortunately I cannot find the above information in Firebase > Analytics > Events. I can see the event, font_selection but when I click on it I do not get the additional information I used to get in Fabric. Is there something I am missing or has this additional information been removed from Firebase?

