User Entity is not working in Alpha Release

Viewed 258

I have developed an Action for google assistant using Dialogflow v1, everything is working perfectly in a developer version, but once I have submitted it for the Alpha release, the user entity not working for the alpha version or with the testers account. I have checked my logs and it shows me that user entity is created successfully but it didn't detect it in the slot filing. I have also tested it with the Get request from Postman with the same sessionId and successfully get the entities but I understand why it is not detecting in slot filing in Alpha version.

I have attached the video also about the issue, Please help me to resolve this. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1y2zSKqcZ3OTey_RGnRxHMZfFVhP5oSlh/view

1 Answers

I got stuck with this same issue a few weeks ago, after a looong conversation with AOG support I got this answer : "I had to do some digging. Currently, the session entities arent available for alpha/beta/prod AoG versions."

Related