I am fairly new in certificates world. I decided to create an application that is obligated to use a certificate to access the API.
I created a self-signed CA certificate, SSL Certificate and a client certificate. I imported them into Windows Server and configured IIS properly. I am able to make a request with clientcertificate.pfx file to API from browser (Google Chrome). The pfx certificate is imported to personal user store via MMC. To create pfx file I used .cert and .pvk files.
So far so good.
Now I am trying to make a request from dart and don't know what files I should send to API. Should I send the pfx file? Or maybe .cert and .pvk files? Have you ever done it guys? Could someone help me a bit with understanding this proccess? I have already read a lot of websites but still didn't find answers. In mobile development world I am totally new too.