I need to compute the No-Fit Polygon (NFP) of two polygons, A and B, for nesting purposes. The NFP of A and B can be defined as NFP(A,B) = A (+) -B, where (+) is the Minkowski sum. I'm using C++ and CGAL library, which provides functions to compute Minkowski sums. Well, after this small context description, let me introduce my problem. There are some well-known benchmark instances of the 2-D irregular nesting problems, and I intend to use them in my research. In the instance called jakobs2, there are some pairs of polygons that fit exactly together, as it is the case of those showed in the figure:
Exact fit case in jakobs2 instance

I've created those polygons in C++ with this code:
#include <CGAL/Exact_predicates_exact_constructions_kernel.h>
#include <CGAL/minkowski_sum_2.h>
typedef CGAL::Exact_predicates_exact_constructions_kernel Kernel;
typedef CGAL::Point_2<Kernel> Point_2;
typedef CGAL::Polygon_2<Kernel, std::vector<Point_2>> Polygon_2;
typedef CGAL::Polygon_with_holes_2<Kernel, std::vector<Point_2>> Polygon_with_holes_2;
(...)
Polygon_2 *A = new Polygon_2();
A->push_back(Point_2(0, 0));
A->push_back(Point_2(10, 0));
A->push_back(Point_2(10, 10));
A->push_back(Point_2(8, 10));
A->push_back(Point_2(8, 2));
A->push_back(Point_2(2, 2));
A->push_back(Point_2(2, 10));
A->push_back(Point_2(0, 10));
Polygon_2 *B = new Polygon_2();
B->push_back(Point_2(0, 0));
B->push_back(Point_2(6, 0));
B->push_back(Point_2(6, 6));
B->push_back(Point_2(4, 6));
B->push_back(Point_2(4, 2));
B->push_back(Point_2(2, 2));
B->push_back(Point_2(2, 6));
B->push_back(Point_2(0, 6));
Polygon_2 *minus_B = new Polygon_2();
minus_B->push_back(Point_2(0, 0));
minus_B->push_back(Point_2(-6, 0));
minus_B->push_back(Point_2(-6, -6));
minus_B->push_back(Point_2(-4, -6));
minus_B->push_back(Point_2(-4, -2));
minus_B->push_back(Point_2(-2, -2));
minus_B->push_back(Point_2(-2, -6));
minus_B->push_back(Point_2(0, -6));
And, to compute NFP(A,B), I used this:
Polygon_with_holes_2 nfp_A_B = CGAL::minkowski_sum_2(*A, *minus_B);
The variable nfp_A_B, computed by minkowski_sum_2, was described by these points:
(4, 10), (2, 10), (-4, 10), (-6, 10), (-6, 4), (-6, -6), (-4, -6),
(-2, -6), (0, -6), (6, -6), (10, -6), (10, 0), (10, 10)
This sequence of points forms a square. The line segment from (2, -6) to (2, 2) should be included in NFP(A,B), but it was not. I would appreciate any help provided to use CGAL::minkowski_sum_2 for NFP computation with exact fit in this case, or (better) in general case.