I just started developing with react semantic ui, I used the Homepage layout available on react.semantic-ui.com but I want to change the dark grey color on the top portion and footer but I am unable to find anything in semantic ui css
I just started developing with react semantic ui, I used the Homepage layout available on react.semantic-ui.com but I want to change the dark grey color on the top portion and footer but I am unable to find anything in semantic ui css
It appears to be coming from the file semantic-ui-css/semantic.min.css, a minified copy of semantic.css:
.ui.inverted.segment,
.ui.primary.inverted.segment {
background: #1B1C1D;
color: rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.9);
}
which is build from segment.less:
.ui.inverted.segment,
.ui.primary.inverted.segment {
background: @invertedBackground;
color: @invertedTextColor;
}
As to how that files being included in your project - there appear to be a few ways:
Installing Semantic UI React provides the JavaScript for your components. You'll also need to include a stylesheet to provide the styling for your components.
from their Usage guide. Just search for something like semantic.min.css in your repo.