I have a simple @RestController setup in a spring boot application. I have spring filter setup that hits this "/desktop/sessionTimeoutCheck" to make sure user session is still active. It works for most of the time and then it stops working.
When I look at the logs I see the "did not find hanlder" DEBUG level message but I know that this controller is being hit based on the "In desktop session handler" message I am printing. Is it normal to see this message or does this mean something is wrong with the controller setup?
Controller
@RequestMapping(value = "/desktop/sessionTimeoutCheck", method = GET)
public ResponseEntity<RestResponse> sessionCheck() {
System.out.println("SessionController: In desktop session handler");
return new ResponseEntity<>(new RestResponse<>(null, MessageSeverity.SUCCESS, "Done"), HttpStatus.OK);
}
Logs
o.s.b.w.f.OrderedRequestContextFilter : Bound request context to thread: Request(GET //localhost:8080/desktop/sessionTimeoutCheck)@6bb79ef4
o.s.b.a.e.mvc.EndpointHandlerMapping : Looking up handler method for path /desktop/sessionTimeoutCheck
o.s.b.a.e.mvc.EndpointHandlerMapping : Did not find handler method for [/desktop/sessionTimeoutCheck]
SessionController: In desktop session handler
o.s.b.w.f.OrderedRequestContextFilter : Cleared thread-bound request context: Request(GET //localhost:8080/desktop/sessionTimeoutCheck)@6bb79ef4