I have classless form, using GET method and can't disable csrf protection. I want to use GET method, because the user must have the option to give a link to his/her search. When user submits the form, _token appears in the URL. If another user tries to use it, you know, "The CSRF token is invalid. Please try to resubmit the form." appears.
This is the function in the controller:
/**
* @Route("/tips/all", name="all_tips")
*/
public function listAction(Request $request)
{
$period = 0;
$sport = array('3', '4', '15', '19', '20', '29', '33');
$defaultData = array(
'csrf_protection' => false,
'period' => 0,
'sport' => $sport,
);
$form = $this->createFormBuilder($defaultData)
->add('period', 'choice',
array('choices' => array(
'0' => "All time",
'1' => "Last month",
'2' => "Last 3 months",
'3' => "Last year",
),
'expanded' => false,
'multiple' => false,
)
)
->add('sport', 'choice',
array('choices' => array(
'3' => 'Baseball',
'4' => 'Basketball',
'15' => 'Football',
'19' => 'Hockey',
'29' => 'Soccer',
'33' => 'Tennis',
),
'expanded' => true,
'multiple' => true,
'data' => $sport,
))
->add('send', 'submit')
->setMethod('GET')
->getForm();
$form->handleRequest($request);
if ($form->isSubmitted() && $form->isValid()) {
$data = $form->getData();
$period = $data['period'];
$sport = $data['sport'];
}
$em = $this->getDoctrine()->getManager();
$addSport = !empty($sport) ? ' p.sport in (' . implode(',', $sport) . ')' : '';
$dql = "
SELECT
p
FROM
AppBundle:Predictions p
WHERE " .
$addSport .
$this->fromTo($period, 'dql');
$query = $em->createQuery($dql);
$paginator = $this->get('knp_paginator');
$pagination = $paginator->paginate(
$query, $request->query->getInt('page', 1), 50, array(
'defaultSortFieldName' => 'p.predictDate',
'defaultSortDirection' => 'DESC',
)
);
return $this->render('AppBundle:Tips:all.html.twig', array(
'pagination' => $pagination,
'form' => $form->createView(),
));
}
This is the code in twig
{{ form_start(form) }}
{{ form_widget(form) }}
{{ form_end(form) }}
My Symfony version is v2.8.45.
I tried to pass 'csrf_protection' => false, in the default options, but it seems not to work.
What I'm doing wrong?
Edit: Meh, I just saw the possibility for SQL injection. :-( I'll fix it.