So in the last update's Release Notes (1.27.2) I saw this screenshot:
But my menubar looks as ugly as usual. How can I enable the black menubar (which I assume is implemented as part of the HTML page rather than a native Windows menubar)?
So in the last update's Release Notes (1.27.2) I saw this screenshot:
But my menubar looks as ugly as usual. How can I enable the black menubar (which I assume is implemented as part of the HTML page rather than a native Windows menubar)?
It is not very obvious, in the settings:
// Adjust the appearance of the window title bar. Changes require a full restart to apply.
"window.titleBarStyle": "custom",
And then you will need to choose a dark theme that actually provides that color:
// Specifies the color theme used in the workbench.
"workbench.colorTheme": "Default Dark+",
Or you can change the titleBar's colors in the colorCustomizations:
"workbench.colorCustomizations": {
"titleBar.activeBackground": "#555",
"titleBar.activeForeground": "#fff"
}
So either choose a theme that sets the titleBar's colors or change it yourself with these last two colorCustomization settings. But in either case this must be set:
"window.titleBarStyle": "custom",