I have a QML TreeView with a QStandardItemModel and use a ItemSelectionModel to manage the selection. The ItemSelectionModel wants a QModelIndex for its select function. How can I obtain the QModelIndex of children in my view?
The tree looks like this:
- file 1
- task 1
- task 2
- task 1
- file 2
- task 1
- task 1
I want to select task2 when I click on it (I can have a MouseArea in the delegate) (so that the TreeView highlights it), and in order to do this, I must call ItemSelectionModel.select with the QModelIndex of task 2. But I don'
t know how I can get the QModelIndex of task2.
QStandardItemModel is derived from QAbstractItemModel and therefore provides an index function:
virtual QModelIndex index(int row, int column, const QModelIndex & parent = QModelIndex()) const
but to use this function I need to know the index of the parent. How can I get it from the view?
