Install LabelImg Windows

Viewed 3243

I tried to install LabelImg after the steps on the site (https://github.com/tzutalin/labelImg). I already have installed PyQt4 and lxml. But when I run this command:

pyrcc4 -o resources.py resources.qrc

I get this error:

C:\Users\Christian\Desktop\labelImg-1.7.0>pyrcc4 -o resources.py resources.qrc 'pyrcc4' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Trying using pip I get this error:

C:\Users\Christian>pip install labelImg Collecting labelImg Using cached https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/c1/5d/4b8a6dc5e352543199bc3991785af2e1cd58e50f1016e3725db826e3f4bb/labelImg-1.7.0.tar.gz Complete output from command python setup.py egg_info: Traceback (most recent call last): File "", line 1, in File "C:\Users\CHRIST~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-ifgpd1gr\labelImg\setup.py", line 8, in readme = readme_file.read() File "c:\users\christian\appdata\local\programs\python\python36\lib\encodings\cp1252.py", line 23, in decode return codecs.charmap_decode(input,self.errors,decoding_table)[0] UnicodeDecodeError: 'charmap' codec can't decode byte 0x90 in position 7235: character maps to ---------------------------------------- Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 in C:\Users\CHRIST~1\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-install-ifgpd1gr\labelImg\

I want to install it without the prebuild binaries because I want to modify labelImg so that it keeps the annotations of the previous pictures, like this: https://github.com/tzutalin/labelImg/issues/118

Thank you for any hint!

Edit: (After adding pyrcc4 to my PATH variable)

C:\Users\Christian\Desktop\labelImg-1.7.0>pyrcc4 -o resources.py resources.qrc
C:\Users\Christian\Desktop\labelImg-1.7.0>python labelImg.py

Now I get this error:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "labelImg.py", line 29, in import resources File "C:\Users\Christian\Desktop\labelImg-1.7.0\resources.py", line 9, in from PyQt4 import QtCore ValueError: PyCapsule_GetPointer called with incorrect name

1 Answers
Related