' No account for team 'LXxxxxxxx' ' build error on Xcode 9.4

Viewed 13743

I am cloning a Xcode project from github and is my first experience with Xcode projects. I tried simulating on Mac for a device (say iphone SE) and it works fine. However, when I connect a iphone and try to build the project on the target device as my iphone, it gives this error.

Code Signing Error : No account for team "LXxxxxxxx". Add a new account in the Accounts preference pane or verify that your accounts have valid credentials.

I have signed into my Apple ID under accounts tab in preferences. Is there is something wrong with account ? or How do I detach from this 'team account' ?

Could you please provide me some instructions ?

3 Answers

Step 1: Add your team account to Xcode

Add your team account in Accounts preference pane in Xcode.

Step 2: Assign the target to a team

In the target preferences, enable "Automatic manage signing" then assign the target to your team.

when you are building your project into device you have to be logged in team account with your Apple Developer Id. After this if not works then change Bundle ID of your project for example if your bundle id is - com.Demo.App then change it to com.Demo.App123

In my case before do that apply credentials to my mac it means double click

Related