How to get *ALL* tags on an acts_as_taggable object regardless of its contexts

Viewed 521

First things first.

This is NOT a duplicate of Get all tags on taggable object - no matter context. I am looking for all tags on a specific model object. Not for all possible tags in my entire rails app.

This is NOT a duplicate of Listing all tags for an acts_as_taggable. I am looking for all tag on an object on all contexts - not on just a single context.


I have a my_car instance of a Car class. I have many taggings on it on wheel context, on body context, on interior context, and some general tags on tags context.

While i am able to my_car.tags_list, my_car.wheel_list, my_car.body_list, my_car.interior_list, i am not able to do something like my_car.all_tags so that i can see ALL the tags on the my_car object regardless of their tagging contexts.


How do i do that?

1 Answers
Related