I was looking at the kubernetes documentation which seems to have a windows compability, however I don't find completely clear if both Linux and Windows can live together (I mean, in diferent VMs but the same cluster).
I would like to know if there is any support for this scenario in gcloud, azure or aws. And also, the procedure or example to make it work. Like how to create a pod in the correct VM (windows or linux) and how horizontal and cluster autoscalers work.
The use case is 2 APIs, one running in windows (.NET Framework) and other in linux (python/c++) and I want to be able to reroute them, be able to call each other, scale them and so on with kubernetes. As a note, the .NET Framework application have dependencies (mainly for mathematical optimization) that cannot be passed to .NET Core, this implies that I cannot convert the application to linux-based.