In WebStorm, can I disable completion of JavaScript keywords in HTML in JSX?

Viewed 201

WebStorm seems to auto-complete JavaScript keywords while typing normal text in JSX. I have to keep pressing ESC or click elsewhere to hide the auto-complete popup, which is becoming very annoying. Is it possible to disable this? I can't seem to find it anywhere in the Settings and have already searched online.

This screenshot illustrates the problem. If I don't press ESC or click elsewhere to remove the popup, the a will be replaced with async.

Screenshot illustrating the problem described

Edit: I don't want to disable auto-completion altogether, though it does serve as a workaround. What I really want is to disable auto-completion in JSX only.

1 Answers

In WebStorm go to File | Settings | Editor | General | Code completion. Just turn off "Auto insert" check and "Autopopup code completion" check.

Related