andy emulator error the operation was canceled

Viewed 16590

i install andy andriod emulator after opening i have error the operation was cancelled (10) and after click [ok] andy close Automatically.

Screnshot

Please help for fix it.

my graphic card update to last version

3 Answers

I was having this same issue. As per Nauman, I checked and found hyper-V was enabled in Windows 10 itself - but I wanted to take advantage of my AMD Threadripper's CPU virtualization extensions.

So then I found out in UEFI-BIOS, it got disabled when I updated the UEFI Firmware on my motherboard. (I'd previously enabled it for something else.)

I re-enabled SVM, under CPU Configuration on Asus Zenith Extreme, and low-and-behold Andy FINALLY started working! =)

I had my hyper-v enabled which was causing issue. I disabled it and it worked!

I disabled hyper-v and it worked.

From an elevated command prompt:

bcdedit /set hypervisorlaunchtype off
Related