I have an excel sheet with more than 1000 columns and 300 rows. Some these cells have normal data, while some cells have a background color of red and some cells have normal white background but the text is red in color. For example, my excel sheet looks like below:
I am reading this excel sheet into Python (pandas) to use it as a dataframe and perform further actions on it. However, the red text and red cells need to be treated differently than the normal cells.
Therefore, I would like to split the above table into 3 tables, such that: Table one has all the cells but the red background cells are empty. Table 2 has only those rows and columns where the text is red. Table 3 has only those rows and columns where the background is red.
I guess it cannot be done in Pandas. I tried using StyleFrame but failed.
Can anyone help in this regard? Is there any python package that is helpful in this case?
