GitKraken can't connect to SSH. Invalid Key

Viewed 7065

I've a repo at a server and gitKraken can connect, clone, push and pull over ssh with one pc without problems, i did't do any settings on this pc and he's connecting. Now i've installed gitKraken to another pc and can't connect cause invalid ssh key. I've tried to generate keys, load them on the server, load the server keys on my pc. Nothing's working.

3 Answers

I met the same problem last week. Tried several methods found online but none of them actually works for me.

Finally solved by generating a new pair of gitkraken_rsa keys by gitkraken itself(under Gitkraken/Preference/Authentication) and pointed to them(without using the default rsa keys).

Make sure your remote is set correctly. Gitkraken will allow you to clone by pasting in the "git clone" command but it will erroneously set that as the remote origin instead of just the git@bitbucket.org:...

Related