The day before yesterday the application in which I work could be installed without errors in all the devices with which we work
Yesterday in some devices came a message from google play protect saying that the app was dangerous but allowed to install it
Today suddenly there is only one error saying that the app was not installed. And to install it you have to disable Google Play Protect on all test devices
The only important modification I can think of is that yesterday I had to format my computer installing unity 2018.2.6. The previous version was 2018.2.5
The app is not yet published and we are testing it by copying it by USB from device to device
Anyone know if there were major changes in Google Play Protect in the last few days, and how can I implement them in my APK to comply with the security guidelines and avoid further problems when publishing the App in the Store?