Zoho Deluge : How can I insert line breaks or start a new line to e-mail message?

Viewed 4217

I am trying to send an email by using Zoho Custom Function. Now need to insert line breaks in my email. I try by \n but it dose not work

sendmail
    [
        from: "email@gmail.com"
        to: "email@gmail.com"
        subject: Subject
        message: "Hello, \nThe Name has been updated to the stage. Below is a link to the record for more details:\n link \nRegards, \nBRKTHRU"
    ]

Thank's

2 Answers

Got the solution

A message could be sent as "Plain Text" or "HTML". Use
tag if the content is HTML and \n if the content type is "plain text". For example

sendmail
[
    To       :  zoho.loginuserid 
    From     :  zoho.adminuserid 
    Subject  :  "To insert line breaks" 
    Message  :  "Dear Customer, "+ "<br>Your order has been processed"
]

Got answer from Zoho help link

You have to use HTML. Try inserting some <br><br> instead of \n

Related