I am using Autolayout to position my Views.
In my case, that is a UILabel on top and a UIStackView below it.
The UIStackView is configured for .fill and all it's arrangedSubviews have a correct heightConstraint.
What I want to do is add Constraints so that the UIStackView is vertically centred in the space between myLabel.bottomAnchor & mySuperview.bottomAnchor.
What I tried so far is:
- Adding top & bottom Constraint for
UIStackView:_stackView.topAnchor.constraint(greaterThanOrEqualTo: _myLabel.bottomAnchor)_stackView.bottomAnchor.constraint(greaterThanOrEqualTo: _mySuperview.bottomAnchor)
Now this works in that it just puts the correctly sized UIStackView at the bottom of _mySuperview.
What I want however is it to be in the centre.
I saw there is a method called anchorWithOffset(to:) which sounds like exactly what I need but could not find the correct way to use it.
So my question is, how do I centre a UIView between two given NSLayoutAnchors?
Edit: I am aware of the fact that I could just add a UIView that is constraint between my two other views and centre my UIStackView in there. I am however looking for a purer solution.

