I want to use Tabs from the native base library but I don't know how can I create tabs dynamically?
In the official documentation, the tabs are added manually. But how can I add tabs dynamically?
I want to use Tabs from the native base library but I don't know how can I create tabs dynamically?
In the official documentation, the tabs are added manually. But how can I add tabs dynamically?
you need to create array of tabs component using some loop then render the array of components for Example :
export default class ThemeTabsExample extends Component {
makeTabs = ()=>{
//make array of components which finally look like this one :
//[<CustomeTabComponent tabLabel='One' />,
// <CustomeTabComponent tabLabel='two' />,
// <CustomeTabComponent tabLabel='three' />
// ]
// hint :
Output = []
for ....
Output.push(<CustomeTabComponent />)
}
render() {
let Tabs = this.makeTabs(....) // you can use 'loop' here instead of calling Function
return (
<Container>
<Content>
<Tabs>
{Tabs}
</Tabs>
</Content>
</Container>
);
}
}