I'm trying to automatically create review apps as part of my pipeline and testing procedure when pull requests are created on the corresponding GitHub repository. When the PR is created, it appears as a review app, but doesn't actually get created.
In the DevTools console, a 404 error is there about the review-app-config. I'm not sure if this is directly related, as I've successfully created a review app on a different pipeline (with a different owner) with the same error.
This 404 error changes between the file not being available at all, or that it's returning an error. When it's the latter, the file contains the following:
{"id":"missing_version","error":"Please specify a version along with Heroku's API MIME type. For example, `Accept: application/vnd.heroku+json; version=3`.\n"}
I'm creating and managing all of the apps/pipelines with the GUI on dashboard.heroku.com. The version accept header appears to be needed for the Heroku API but I've no idea how to implement it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!