I've a Login form like below.
Textbox for username, password, captcha and SIGN-IN button are clickable and visible from beginning. Using Selenium I can provide input for username & password. Then, I've to wait for entering the CAPTCHA by users, and then click on SIGN IN button by user again.
After clicking the SIGN-IN button webdriver should take the control for next.
So, webdriver should wait until the SIGN-IN button is clicked (for user1, it may take 2 seconds to enter CAPTCHA, but for user2 it may take 5 seconds to enter the CAPTCHA).
This is the HTML for SIGN IN button.
<button _ngcontent-c4="" class="search_btn" type="submit">SIGN IN</button>
I tried with below, But, it's not working.
from selenium import webdriver
from selenium.webdriver.support.ui import WebDriverWait
from selenium.webdriver.support import expected_conditions as EC
driver = webdriver.Chrome()
driver.get("url")
btnSignIn = driver.find_element_by_xpath("//form/button[@type='submit' and @class='search_btn']")
WebDriverWait(driver, timeout=600).until(EC.staleness_of(btnSignIn))
How can I do that ? Thanks in advance.
