Prevent two processes Android Studio initializes when building Android applications from executing

Viewed 36

After Android Studio applying changes for about an hour, my computer starts to freeze. By checking Task Manager I see two processes consuming nearly 1 gigabyte of RAM, not to count Android Studio itself that consumes another 1.5 gigabytes or more. The result is almost 100% of my RAM memory being used and a computer struggling to even move the cursor. It already happened to reach the point I needed to force a restart by pressing and holding the power button.

enter image description here

The image above shows the beginning only. I would like to prevent these two processes from executing. I don't know what they are for, but killing them does not cause anything unusual, only it keeps my computer and Android Studio working normally and I continue to be happy.

0 Answers
Related