hello everyone I currently have a project where I use owin security
when I try to make the request to / token I get this
there specifies that the expiration token is at 7199 seconds (2 hours)
I was looking for this endpoint (route) but I did not fond /token it or find the place where they set this value to 2 hours (look in the whole solution)
The only thing I found was this class that corresponds to the refresh token (but no expiration token) but this token is set to 14400 and yet when I make the request again the token always remains at that value
namespace Conarch.Providers
{
public class SimpleRefreshTokenProvider : IAuthenticationTokenProvider
{
public async Task CreateAsync(AuthenticationTokenCreateContext context)
{
var clientid = context.Ticket.Properties.Dictionary["as:client_id"];
context.Ticket.Properties.ExpiresUtc = DateTime.UtcNow.AddMinutes(Convert.ToDouble(12000));
if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(clientid))
{
return;
}
var refreshTokenId = Guid.NewGuid().ToString("n");
using (AuthRepository _repo = new AuthRepository())
{
var refreshTokenLifeTime = context.OwinContext.Get<string>("as:clientRefreshTokenLifeTime");
var token = new RefreshToken()
{
Id = Helper.GetHash(refreshTokenId),
ClientId = clientid,
Subject = context.Ticket.Identity.Name,
IssuedUtc = DateTime.UtcNow,
ExpiresUtc = DateTime.UtcNow.AddMinutes(Convert.ToDouble(refreshTokenLifeTime))
};
context.Ticket.Properties.IssuedUtc = token.IssuedUtc;
context.Ticket.Properties.ExpiresUtc = token.ExpiresUtc;
token.ProtectedTicket = context.SerializeTicket();
var result = await _repo.AddRefreshToken(token);
if (result)
{
context.SetToken(refreshTokenId);
}
}
}
public async Task ReceiveAsync(AuthenticationTokenReceiveContext context)
{
var allowedOrigin = context.OwinContext.Get<string>("as:clientAllowedOrigin");
context.OwinContext.Response.Headers.Add("Access-Control-Allow-Origin", new[] { allowedOrigin });
string hashedTokenId = Helper.GetHash(context.Token);
using (AuthRepository _repo = new AuthRepository())
{
var refreshToken = await _repo.FindRefreshToken(hashedTokenId);
if (refreshToken != null )
{
//Get protectedTicket from refreshToken class
context.DeserializeTicket(refreshToken.ProtectedTicket);
var result = await _repo.RemoveRefreshToken(hashedTokenId);
}
}
}
public void Create(AuthenticationTokenCreateContext context)
{
throw new NotImplementedException();
}
public void Receive(AuthenticationTokenReceiveContext context)
{
throw new NotImplementedException();
}
My question is: in what place do you set this value and how could the time increase?
thank you very much
