I'm running some jest tests (react component testing using enzyme). One particular file has 100+ tests. All of them are passing, but I'm getting 3 console.error() messages from a library that I'm using, specifically the prop-types library used with react. The error isn't specific enough that I can know which test is causing it.
Is there any way that I can have jest output the stacktrace at the time of the error so that i can know exactly which component is causing the issue?
The error, for what it's worth, is of the form:
Warning: Failed prop type: The prop `data` is marked as required in `StateOverview`, but its value is `undefined`.
in StateOverview
The problem is that I have dozens of instances of StateOverview, and many of them are not passing in that particular prop. It seems weird that I would have solely one error message despite this happening many times. Or is that the expected behaviour? Any insight would be appreciated!