When I try to install the drivers of my BeagleBone on the Windows 10, I get :

Knowing that I have the latest Image of Beaglebone which :

How can I fix that?
When I try to install the drivers of my BeagleBone on the Windows 10, I get :

Knowing that I have the latest Image of Beaglebone which :

How can I fix that?
A current / latest image does not need any additional drivers installed.
You should have:
The device exposes a second network port that is not used by Windows. Other operating systems prefer that port over the one used by Windows.
Note: If you don't see those devices, then your Beaglebone has not booted into the image. Usually that's pretty obvious by looking at the LEDs. There should be one solid, and two blinking. If you have problems, write the image to the card again and also make sure to hold down S2 while powering on the device!
Windows 10 rejects the BeagleBoard drivers because they are not signed. You can temporarily disable required driver signing by going through the Advanced Boot options.
You can use the advanced boot options menu to boot Windows 10 with driver signature enforcement disabled. This isn’t a permanent configuration change. The next time you restart Windows, it will boot with driver signature enforcement enabled—unless you go through this menu again.
To do this, get to the Windows 8 or 10 advanced boot options menu. For example, you can hold down the Shift key while you click the “Restart” option in Windows. Your computer will restart into the menu.
See here for detailed step-by-step instructions with screen grabs (Option Two): https://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/