Since I got no answer and not much feedback on this question: Android Flutter Analyze Audio Waveform and found nothing online about what I'm looking for, I'll simply ask a broader question, since a comment on that answer told me to use native code and use a platform channel to connect it to flutter but when I asked some clarifications I got nothing.
So my question is If I can do operations in Java (which has been around since a much longer time, and thus has a way bigger documentation), and then use the outcome in Flutter.
More precisely, could I do these things in Java and Flutter:
1) Analyse Audio waveform and find peak points in specific frequencies, and use the timestamp to display them in flutter;
Edit 1: What Are Peak Points?
This Is the waveform of different frequencies ranges (The Orange one is bass (80-255Hz)), and the Points circled in black are Peak Points. I should analyze the audio specter of a song and Find the peak points in certain frequencies. Then When I Find the Peaks I need to save the timestamps, for example, 16 seconds in and so on.
2) Edit 2: I need to Edit some photos in a video, like a video collage, for which each frame of a 30 or 60fps video is an image.
3) Edit 3: I need to add basic frame specific effects to the video, for example a blur that will change frame to frame, or a glare.
4) Adding Music to that video and save it to an mp4 or avi or any format.
5) Edit 4: Most Important thing, I don't want to this all in real time, but more like an After Effect like Render process, in which all the frames are rendered together. The Only thing that would be nice is a sort of progress bar telling the user that the Render is at frame, for example, 200 of 300, but I don't want to display any of the frames or the video, just to render it in background and then save it to an mp4 video that can be viewed after.
As You can see it's a difficult process to do in a language to which you hardly find a tutorial on how to play music due to its early state. But Uis and some other things in flutter are way easier to do and Flutter is also Multi-Platform. So I prefer to stick to Flutter language.
Edit 5: I took a look at Qt and JUCE, and found out that Qt seems a valid alternative but it seems for what understood more like a "closed" system, I mean, for example I looked the multimedia library but for what I've understood, you can do basic stuff, for example play a video, but not collage frames and save it. (Don't know if I explained myself well). JUCE On the other side, looks better but it seems more for PC audio VST than for mobile applications including video rendering. And another thing is that these two are not free and open source like Flutter is.
Then There is Kivy, which could and could not be the best, because it is a Python port for Mobile Devices and I have a lot of experience with Python And I think it's one of the easier language to learn, but on the other side, it hasn't got that much UI power. and as you mentioned there could be problem using libraries on Android.
You stated I could use C++ or Java With Flutter, but with C++ you told that it's a difficult process. So My question turned out to be Could I write the process in java with a Normal Android Application And Then in some way use the functions in a Flutter App?
Edit 6: I found a possivle alternative: Kha (http://kha.tech/). But again found nothing on how to use it with Flutter. Could it be a good Idea?
I'm asking more of a confirmation on if I could use Java or any other language to do what I need in a Flutter Application. And If yes if it's complicated or not that much. (I'm a beginner sorta). But Some tutorial or links to kickstart the code would be helpful aswell!
