Laravel - valet 404 not found

Viewed 26485

I have a laravel project which was working fine in http with php artisan serve. But I was working on a project where I needed to implement Facebook Login API which requires call from https, for doing this I installed valet globally executed following command:

 valet link backend-laravel
 valet secure backend-laravel

Here is the screenshot of valet links valet links

Now when i enter https://backend-laravel.test it shows 404 error.

How can make it running? Is there something I missed?

4 Answers

Run following commands from your project directory:

valet park
valet link backend-laravel

You should run:

valet park

on your main folder (where all the laravel projects are stored) while the folders inside the main folder are the project folders and folder_name_inside_the_main_folder.test opens the project on your browser.

OR

You should run:

valet link

on your project folder and open foldername.test on the browser.

Hope it helps someone!!!

You should run:

valet park

from your project folder to add it to Valet's paths.

naming convention for project directory should follow kabab case.

correct : backend-project

incorrect : backend_project

and hit "backend-project" in browser. by the way it will work for both directories backend-project and backend_project

Related