I already had Android Studio and the Android SDK installed. I later added Flutter and the Flutter SDK. Here is my problem: When I run
flutter doctor
It shows,
that I do not have the Android SDK installed.
I already had Android Studio and the Android SDK installed. I later added Flutter and the Flutter SDK. Here is my problem: When I run
flutter doctor
It shows,
that I do not have the Android SDK installed.
You can configure the Android SDK for your project using
flutter config --android-sdk /path/to/android/sdk
The PATH variable also should contain the SDK, like
export PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/opt/android-sdk/emulator:/usr/local/opt/android-sdk/build-tools/26.0.1:/usr/local/opt/android-sdk/platform-tools:/usr/local/opt/android-sdk/tools
/usr/local/opt/android-sdk and 26.0.1 might not match your system. That's just an example.
Step 1.
If you see this error, it means Flutter does not locate your Android SDK.
There are two folders containing all files of the "Android SDK". They are "Platform" and "Platform Tools":
Those folders are located in my computer here:
C:\Users\ZohaibSaleem\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk
(My name is Zohaib Saleem, and you should replace my username folder name with your computer username.)
Step 2
Type "Env" in the search bar of Windows
Click on "System Variable Environment"
Click on "Advanced and Environment Variable"
Go to System Variable → Path → Edit:
Now paste the path of both folder "platform" and "platform-tools", respectively.
In my case, the paths are:
C:\Users\ZohaibSaleem\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platforms
C:\Users\ZohaibSaleem\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\platform-tools
After adding the path to your System variable it looks like:
Click OK
Restart PowerShell and again run the command "flutter doctor".
Now, the Android SDK problem is resolved, but you faced another problem:
To resolve this issue, just run the command
flutter doctor --android-licenses
And accept all with "Y". At the end, after typing multiple 'Y's, again run 'flutter doctor' and all is set!
flutter config --android-sdk /your path
example
flutter config --android-sdk /root/Android/Sdk
Tools > SDK Manager > Android SDK
Locate the Android SDK folder (e.g., D:\SDK).
Add platforms (D:\SDK\platforms) and platform-tools (D:\SDK\platform-tools) to the PATH variable.
Run flutter doctor. It should not show any errors or warnings.
For this issue you have to add three variables to the Path in the:
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Android\platforms // The path to
platform
C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Android\platform-tools //
The path to platform-tool
C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\Android\emulator // The path to
emulator