Postman Twitter Api Authentication error - Code : 32

Viewed 3175

I’m currently facing an issue of authentication when trying to send a basic GET request. The result I get from that attempt looks like this :

{“errors”:[{“code”:32,“message”:“Could not authenticate you.”}]}

I’m familiar with the fact that this error is rather common, but I find the problem intriguing, as it is still occurring after many hours trying to solve it. I used the app Postman (https://www.getpostman.com) to achieve this.

Here are the things I’ve tried to do :

Ensuring that the time and timezone of my machine are correctly set up Ensuring that the timezone of my Twitter is correctly set up Ensuring that the credentials are correct (identical to those from my Twitter app) Adding some basic parameters to my request Putting a link into the “callback_url” field in the app’s settings Using another library - Tweetinvi (https://github.com/linvi/tweetinvi1) Checking that the request URL was correct All from those previous attempts have been vain. No solution that I found was able to resolve my problem. Here’s a brief look at what my configuration in Postman looks like enter image description here

Thank you for your help.

1 Answers
Related