Accessing CRM Dynamics 365 data using Service Root URL for Web API

Viewed 1117

My issue is accessing the Dynamics CRM 365 data in RESTful service.

I want to use Dynamics CRM data in a RESTful service. This RESTful service will be used in an WCF services to connect a mobile application to CRM data access.

I have gone through below reference but does not looks like any of them will work for me. Here, I want to try to avoid the use of Azure.

For above requirement, I tried with CODE provided in below reference: Ref 1: Microsoft CRM Web API Query Data Sample (CS), but that is also giving the error as attached screenshot

Error ScreenShot

Error zone: In Program.cs file - when it tries to get the result throws error on below line of code:

HttpResponseMessage response = SendAsJsonAsync(httpClient, HttpMethod.Post,
            "accounts", account1).Result;

If link shared above as Ref 1 is the correct way than how am I supposed to get ClientId and RedirectUrl?

1 Answers
Related