How Can I create XSD from XML File using java & Eclipse?

Viewed 12493

I want to create XSD from xml document using java code.I tried with different solution using XsdGen & Xbean jar,but it won't work.You can referred this also:http://www.codesuggestions.com/java/how-to-create-xsd-from-xml-using-java-application/. My task is able to generate XSD from XML and If I changed that xml then another xsd also get append or merge with previous one xsd .Let say, I have xml1,xml2...xml5 document file, for all these xml documents generate only one XSD.

Condition: Suppose, I have xml1.xml file i.e.

   <?xml version="1.0" ?>
   <Student>
        <RollNo>123</RollNo>
        <Name>xyz</Name>
   </student>

For this xml, It will be generate Student.xsd and If I change previous xml i.e.xml1.xml then It should verified that Student.xsd available or not If available then make changes in that XSD otherwise append new XSD to old XSD.

Thanks.

2 Answers

You can use Intellij Ultimate edition to create and XSD from XML.it is an ALL in one ide which acan be used for several purposes.

create XML file go to tools> XML tools> generate XSD file.

Related