How to edit or install the framework file in Xcode via Carthage?

Viewed 1544

How can I edit or install the framework swift file in Xcode via Carthage?

In this screenshot only have 2 file, Why? How to install the swift file in it? So that I can modify it.

enter image description here

What I want to do is change some code in PieChartRenderer.swift. What I want to modify: Here is the link

File location: Carthage > Checkout > Charts > Source > Charts > Renderer > PieChartRenderer.swift

I followed Usage on the README.md. I have completed this 4 step.

  1. Drag the Charts.xcodeproj to your project
  2. Go to your target's settings, hit the "+" under the "Embedded Binaries" section, and select the Charts.framework
  3. @import Charts
    • (Xcode 8.2+) Under "Build Options", mark "Always Embed Swift Standard Libraries"

Current problem: I Dragged the Charts.xcodeproj from Checkout to my project. The code is work when I run it on stimulator. But when I stop it and open it again, the value line show up again. On real device, the modified code is no effect... Why?

enter image description here

Sorry, I'm new in Carthage.

2 Answers
Related