Ionic CLI 3: ionic cordova resources - any chance to avoid login

Viewed 572

Today I upgrade ionic from 2.2.1 into 3.19.0 version. I was really surprise that they replace command ionic resources add/rm with ionic cordova resources

-> going this way I was shocked that they required having account on dashboard.ionicjs.com

Is any chance to avoid this - using this command without login process? Any body maybe know the reason way they provide it now this way?

1 Answers

Firstly this is Wrong

I upgrade ionic from 2.2.1 into 3.19.0 version

Why? It is not ionic. It was Ionic CLI. The current Ionic version is 3.9.2

Is any chance to avoid this - using this command without login process?

You can't do that. Because ionic cordova resources is required to use Ionic team's cloud servers to do that job. So they identify and log your details through your login information.

Related