How to add a new page to Inno Setup OuterNotebook?

Viewed 479

As part of an installer I'm working on using Inno Setup, I need to replicate the wpWelcome, page but with a different content. I've created a TNotebookPage, added the image, panel and content I want and it displays as expected. However I'm not sure how to add it to the WizardForm at the location I want. I can force it to appear as the first page, but clicking next/back shifts make the page disappear.

How do I insert the notebook page into the OuterNotebook at the relevant position?

function CreatePage: TNewNoteBookPage;
var
  page: TNewNoteBookPage;
begin 
  page := TNewNoteBookPage.Create( WizardForm );
  page.Notebook := WizardForm.OuterNotebook;
  page.Align := alClient;
  page.Color := clWindow;
  page.Visible:= True;

  Result := page;
end;

procedure InitializeWizard;
var
  myPage: TNewNoteBookPage;
begin
  WizardForm.OuterNotebook.ActivePage := WizardForm.WelcomePage;
  myPage := CreatePage();

  { how do I specify where I want the page in the OuterNotebook? }
end;
2 Answers
Related