Material-UI v1.0.0.-beta Issue with React-Transition-Group

Viewed 1182

While testing material-ui v1.0.0-beta, I encountered with the following error when building using webpack 3.8.0. I came across with few other questions like this, too, but am hoping if someone could confirm this is a legitimate issue and is still seen by people? I even added "react-transition-group": "^2.2.1" to package.json and so far no luck. Thanks in advance for your help.

ERROR in ../node_modules/material-ui-next/ButtonBase/Ripple.js
Module not found: Error: Can't resolve 'react-transition-group/Transition' in './node_modules/material-ui-next/ButtonBase'

I have "react-router": "^3.2.0", in my package.json in case this may help folks understand what might be the root cause.

[UPDATE] While investigating, I removed node_modules and issued npm cache clean as well as ensure the global cache is cleared by issuing npm ls -gp --depth=0 | awk -F/ '/node_modules/ && !/\/npm$/ {print $NF}' | xargs npm -g rm. This didn't fix the issue.

2 Answers

to fix above issue:

please install react-transition-group

npm i react-transition-group@next --save

Related