Laravel Unresolvable dependency resolving [Parameter #0 [ <required> $method ]] in class GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request

Viewed 18521

When posting form I am getting this exception

Unresolvable dependency resolving [Parameter #0 [ $method ]] in class GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request

Searched and tried many ways to solve this but no progress. Seems that my problem is same as this issue

Any positive response will be appreciated. Thank You.

3 Answers

I had the same error and found solution by removing following line.

use GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request;

and use following Request class instead.

use Illuminate\Http\Request;

I hope it will help you too.

I have also faced same error like in Laravel

Unresolvable dependency resolving [Parameter #0 [ $method ]] in class GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request.

But when I changed

use GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request; 

to

use Illuminate\Http\Request;

then the problem was gone.

I have supplied parameters to _contruct function which do not have default value.

protected $method;

public function __construct($method){
}

I changed it to

protected $method;

public function __construct($method=''){
}
Related