Python implementation of MFCC algorithm

Viewed 1965

I have a database which contains a videos streaming. I want to calculate the LBP features from images and MFCC audio and for every frame in the video I have some annotation. The annotation is inlined with the video frames and the time of the video. Thus, I want to map the time that i have from the annotation to the result of the mfcc. I know that the sample_rate = 44100

from python_speech_features import mfcc
from python_speech_features import logfbank
import scipy.io.wavfile as wav

audio_file = "sample.wav"
(rate,sig) = wav.read(audio_file)
mfcc_feat = mfcc(sig,rate)
print len(sig)        # 2130912
print len(mfcc_feat)  # 4831

Firstly, why the result of the length of the mfcc is 4831 and how to map that in the annotation that i have in seconds? The total duration of the video is 48second. And the annotation of the video is 0 everywhere except the 19-29sec windows where is is 1. How can i locate the samples within the window (19-29) from the results of the mfcc?

1 Answers
Related