I'm using org-mode to write blog post(wordpress). Because I'm using a plugin for syntax highlighting, I don't need to use org-mode's syntax highlighting.
Here is example.
When I remove language field followed BEGIN_SRC, syntax highlighting is also disapeared. But I just want to disable syntax highlighting only when exporting without removing language field(emacs-lisp).
Also I tested below, but it does not work.
(setq org-src-fontify-natively t)
============ UPDATE ============
I applied below. (Thanks @Picaud Vincent) (setq org-html-htmlize-output-type 'nil)
It works fine with source block without language field. But It does not work with source block with language field.
here is example.
In .emacs file.. (setq org-html-htmlize-output-type 'nil)
- without language field origin
#+BEGIN_SRC
(setq org-todo-keywords
'((sequence "TODO" "FEEDBACK" "VERIFY" "|" "DONE" "DELEGATED")))
#+END_SRC
exported
<pre class="example">
(setq org-todo-keywords
'((sequence "TODO" "FEEDBACK" "VERIFY" "|" "DONE" "DELEGATED")))
</pre>
- with language field origin
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp
(setq org-todo-keywords
'((sequence "TODO" "FEEDBACK" "VERIFY" "|" "DONE" "DELEGATED")))
#+END_SRC
exported
<div class="org-src-container">
<pre class="src src-emacs-lisp"></pre>
============ UPDATE ============
Finally, I found solution.
Follow @Picaud Vincent' answer.
(setq org-html-htmlize-output-typenil)`If There is no code in source block with language field, add
exports: codeto language field. ex>#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp:exports code
Although adding 'exports: code` disables syntax highlighting in org-mode buffer, but it solve my problem.



