I need help with a problem. Actually, I do not know if it will be possible to solve it directly in SQL.
I have a list of works. Each work has a start date and ending date, with this format
YYYY/MM/DD HH24:MI:SS
I need to calculate the cost of those jobs, the hour price depends on the time intervals in which the work has been done:
Nigth time: 22:00 to 6:00, for example: 20 €/h
Normal time: the rest 17 €/h
So, if I have a sample like this:
wo start end
21 2017/11/16 21:25:00 2017/11/16 22:55:00
22 2017/11/17 05:45:00 2017/11/17 07:05:00
23 2017/11/18 23:00:00 2017/11/19 1:10:00
24 2017/11/17 18:00:00 2017/11/17 19:00:00
I would need to calculate the intervals of the dates between the 22h and 6h and the rest to multiply them by their corresponding price
wo rest(minutes) night(minutes)
21 35 55
22 15 65
23 0 130
24 1 0
Thank for your help in advance.