How I can solve FunCaptcha/RotateCaptcha using AntiCaptcha?

Viewed 7602

I am using following code to add anti-captcha chrome plugin with my selenium script. I am able to solve goolge reCAPTCHA V2 but I could not figure out how can I solve RotateCaptcha/FunCaptcha with this plugin.

executable_path = "C:\Python27\chromedriver.exe"
os.environ["webdriver.chrome.driver"] = executable_path

chrome_options = Options()
chrome_options.add_extension(r'D:\anticaptcha.crx')

driver = webdriver.Chrome(executable_path=executable_path, chrome_options=chrome_options)
driver.get("http://stackoverflow.com")

RotateCaptcha/FunCaptcha

Any help will be appreciated!

3 Answers

They have added a whole article about how to use this extension with Selenium. Solve captcha in Selenium. Also they described a funcaptcha thing. FunCaptcha solving. Hope it will be helpful. I used Selenium and the extension for solving the Recaptcha only.

It's impossible unless you use human. I know services that called https://2captcha.com/ or like that that gives you an API to solve the captcha. they send it to someone that response you with the solution

it's because funcaptcha sets a delay of 60 seconds, if the captcha is not solved in that time frame, it will fail. and 2captcha is too slow

Related