PHPMyAdmin error code 500: "It seems that the connection to server has been lost" when exporting

Viewed 11429

I'm running a new install of phpMyAdmin v4.7.5, on a web server at the IP address 10.0.0.10, and our MySQL server at 10.0.0.253. I'm able to browse our database tables without any issue, and literally everything else about phpMyAdmin is working.

Except exporting data from the database. Which is exactly what we need to do today.

The moment I click "Export" I get the following error message:

enter image description here

I'm at a loss for this one. There aren't any relevant errors in the Apache logs - just some debug information from ssl_engine_io.c and mod_authz_core.c

4 Answers

Increase upload_max_filesize and post_max_size from php.ini

Increase memory_limit and max_input_vars from php.ini

hope it will work for you working for me

Happy Coding!!

No Need to Increase memory_limit and max_input_vars from php.ini, Please follow below Steps and Fixed phpmyadmin 500 error.

Step 1:- cd /usr/share/php/Symfony/Component/DependencyInjection

Step 2:- Find below line with ---> grep -rin "newInstanceArgs" in ContainerBuilder.php

$service = null === $r->getConstructor() ? $r->newInstance() : $r->newInstanceArgs($arguments);

Step 3 :- Please add "array_values" as like below mentioned. https://prnt.sc/1su27ef

old line :-

$service = null === $r->getConstructor() ? $r->newInstance() : $r->newInstanceArgs($arguments);

new Line:-

$service = null === $r->getConstructor() ? $r->newInstance() : $r->newInstanceArgs(array_values($arguments));

Step4 :- Restart your apache2/nginx. Go to your browser and check, Phpmyadmin 500 error gone now!

Related