I am a beginner programmer and I need some assistance. I need to write a program that reads an array of 10 numbers from a user, then scans it and figures out the most common number/s in the array itself and prints them. If there is only one number that is common in the array, only print that number. But, if there's more than one number that appears more than once, print them also in the order they appear in in the array. For example- 1 2 3 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 - output would be 3 For- 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 5 6 - output would be 1 2 3 4 for- 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 3 3 4 - output would be 1 2 3
Now, the problem I've been running into, is that whenever I have a number that repeats more than twice (see third example above), the output I'm getting is the number of iterations of the loop for that number and not only that number once. Any assistance would be welcome.
Code's attached below-
#include <iostream>
using std::cin;
using std::cout;
using std::endl;
int array [10], index, checker, common;
main ()
{
for (index=0; index<10; index++)
{
cin >> array [index];
}
for (index=0; index<10; index++)
{
int tempcount=0;
for (checker=(index+1);checker<10;checker++)
{
if (array[index]==array[checker])
tempcount++;
}
if (tempcount>=1)
cout << array[index]<<" ";
}
return 0;
}