I am building an app using Dialogflow. The user answers some questions, and can review their answers later. My problem is with building the server to return the user's previous answers.
This is the code so far, where the intents are QUESTION_1 and QUESTION_2, and the parameters are GRATEFUL_1 and GRATEFUL_2:
'use strict';
process.env.DEBUG = 'actions-on-google:*';
const App = require('actions-on-google').DialogflowApp;
const functions = require('firebase-functions');
// a. the action names from the Dialogflow intents
const QUESTION_1 = 'Question-1';
const QUESTION_2 = 'Question-2';
// b. the parameters that are parsed from the intents
const GRATEFUL_1 = 'any-grateful-1';
const GRATEFUL_2 = 'any-grateful-2';
exports.JournalBot = functions.https.onRequest((request, response) => {
const app = new App({request, response});
console.log('Request headers: ' + JSON.stringify(request.headers));
console.log('Request body: ' + JSON.stringify(request.body));
// Return the last journal entry
function reflect (app) {
let grateful_1 = app.getArgument(GRATEFUL_1);
app.tell('Here is your previous entry: ' + grateful_1);
}
// Build an action map, which maps intent names to functions
let actionMap = new Map();
actionMap.set(QUESTION_1, reflect);
app.handleRequest(actionMap);
});
I want the 'reflect' function to be mapped to the GRATEFUL_2 response as well as GRATEFUL_1. I know how to do this, but how do I change this next bit to include both intents:
actionMap.set(QUESTION_1, reflect);